Spring and print shop opening

 Hi everyone, hope you are doing well with the quarantine, seems likes ages passed since I posted something here and you can imagine the reason ( the eternal lockdown in Mexico and part of Latam) so that is rare now can go out home and take nice pics but at this point of the year (2021, April)  some malls and supermarkets, as well as public spaces, are reopened exactly when spring and Jacaranda tree is blooming. 

For those reasons I simply could not resist my desire to hang out and take some Jacaranda´s pic they are beautiful, aren't they?



The other topic that I would like to talk about is the opening of my Printshop on Redbubble, as I told you before in my first post, I'm a Visual Communication Designer and besides take photos I also make illustrations so that there you can shop not only drawings but also some of my most likely pics on Instagram so if you have the opportunity of visit and shop some of my merch I would be glad.




Thank you OXOX


Comments

Popular Posts