The city between the ocean and the desert


Hi there, such a long time since I publish something, well it is because my thesis of MD, and also find some commissions with ilustratiĆ³n, branding, etc, so apologized for that.




This time I would share with you those pics that I was taken the past year on my hometown Baja Sur Mexico where my family currently lives, and every time I go there my soul take a break yet my eyes because Mexico city is an overstimulating city so that is such tired life there.




And I think since I moving to the city in order to make my own life my heart belongs to my hometown part of sand and desert but my soul belongs to the city.

In other words, I am feeling split my heart and my soul, anyway, my hometown is a very small city yet a big state in the Mexican republic, people and live there is very peaceful how irony!! because the name of the city is La Paz (The peace) and the most beautiful moment to hang out is when the sundown OMG the colors in the sky are breathtaking and always even if its spring, summer, autumn or spring every sundown is magic.

So if you have a chance to visit Mexico go to La Paz Baja Sur in Mexico.






Comments

Popular Posts