When you find yourself by serendipity on a travel

Hi there, Am I the only person that feels something special with traveling?, as I said before this year and the reason why I was starting with this blog was my travel abroad to Argentina and specifically to study for almost  97 seven days in the faculty of Architecture, design, and urbanism (FADU) in the University of Buenos Aires, well in a post before, I wrote about how beautiful is the faculty yet inspirational too, and then I thought about how much myself transformed by that travel, because I well know so much nice people with different perspectives of life, and motivations.

In a certain way, every step lead me to places, scenery and landscapes that inspired me a lot, one of that places was Montevideo, Uruguay, the hidden paradise in South America, omg, besides Tigre province in Argentina my second favorite place because is quiet, clean and peaceful like small cities in my own country but has all the advantages of  Metropolis like Mexico city.

In sum up, words that flashing travel (only one day) have a huge impact in my soul, by the time that I write this post I think that my soul was taken for the sky and right now take part of the scenery of Uruguay.
Totally astonished

I want to come back.










Comments

Popular Posts